The four foot V-Tube is the high output version of our standard T8, and fits into to existing T8/T10/T12 fluorescent lights.
$13.95 – $27.99
Available on backorder
The four foot V-Tube is the high output version of our standard T8, and fits into to existing T8/T10/T12 fluorescent lights. They produce highly efficient lighting, without flickering and buzzing. Also, unlike fluorescent lights, LED tubes turn on instantly, do not require a ballast system, and are mercury-free.
- Brightness: 3000 lumens
- Color Temperature: 5000K-6000K
- Power Consumption: 30W/36W/40W
- Length: 4 Feet, 5 Feet, 6 Feet, 8 Feet
- Uses 45% less energy than equivalent fluorescent tube lighting
- Life span: 50,000 hours
- Warranty: 5 years
- Contains no mercury
- Produces no harmful ultraviolet or infrared rays
- Low heat output
- Dimmable: No
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Input Voltage: 100-277V AC
- IP Rating 20 (Indoor rated)
- Ballast-bypass: Yes (can be used either with existing ballast or with ballast removed)
- Certifications: UL, DLC
- Applications: Perfect for use in any application where fluorescent lighting is used, such as office spaces, warehouses, retail stores, hospitals, or garages.
30W, 36W, 40W, 60W
5-ft, 6-ft, 8-ft, 4-ft