The sealed die-cast canopy light is an energy-efficient replacement for metal-halide or HID canopy fixtures.
The sealed die-cast canopy light is an energy-efficient replacement for metal-halide or HID canopy fixtures. Typical applications include parking garages, outdoor walkways, and security lighting.
- Brightness: 4700 lumens
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Power Consumption: 45W
- Uses 75%-80% less energy than equivalent metal-halide bulbs
- Life span: 50,000 hours
- Warranty: 5 years
- Polycarbonate optical lens designed for durability and heat resistance
- Input Voltage: 120-277V AC
- IP Rating 65 (outdoor rated for wet locations)
- Applications: Parking garages, Outdoor walkways, and Security lighting
|Dimensions||13 × 13 × 4.25 in|