LED High Intensity Bulbs (HIBs) are a great alternative to metal halide bulbs in applications such as wall packs, low bay and high bay fixtures, canopy lights, and parking lot lights.
LED High Intensity Bulbs (HIB) are often referred to as corn cob lights and are used to replace traditional metal halide bulbs in applications such as wall packs, low bay and high bay fixtures, canopy lights, and parking lot lights. These HIBs take direct line voltage which eliminates the need for a ballast. Installation of the ballast-bypass HIB bulb is simple and only requires the fixture to be rewired by connecting the input leads straight to the lamp socket leads.
- Brightness: 4450-5400 lumens
- Color Temperature: 3000K, 4000K, 6000K
- Power Consumption: 45W (equivalent to a 250W metal halide)
- Uses 80% less energy than equivalent metal halide fixtures
- Life span: 50,000 hours
- Warranty: 3 years
- Low heat output
- Beam angle: 360°
- Input Voltage: AC 100-277V
- IP Rating 64 (outdoor rated)
- Applications: Pole lighting, Wall packs, Ceiling fixtures
|Color Temperature|| |
3000k, 4000K, 5000K, 6000K