LED High Intensity Bulbs (HIBs) are a great alternative to metal halide bulbs in applications such as wall packs low bay and high bay fixtures, canopy lights, and parking lot lights.
High Intensity Bulb (HIB) – 120W
LED High Intensity Bulbs (HIB) are often referred to as corn cob lights and are used to replace traditional metal halide bulbs in applications such as wall packs, low bay and high bay fixtures, canopy lights, and parking lot lights. These HIBs take direct line voltage which eliminates the need for a ballast. Installation of the ballast-bypass HIB bulb is simple and only requires the fixture to be rewired by connecting the input leads straight to the lamp socket leads.
- Brightness: 12,000-13,550 lumens
- Color Temperature: 3000K, 4000K, 6000K
- Power Consumption: 120W (equivalent to a 400W metal halide)
- Uses 70% less energy than equivalent metal halide fixtures
- Life span: 50,000 hours
- Warranty: 3 years
- Low heat output
- Beam: 360°
- Input Voltage: AC 100-277V
- IP Rating 65 (outdoor rated)
- Applications: Pole lighting, Wall packs, Ceiling fixtures
3000k, 4000K, 6000K